Friday, September 30, 2005

Testimonial - Alana S.



Alana first came into our store in April, 2005 with knee and back issues. The picture above was taken in Costa Rico on a recent trip she made.

"I love my several pairs of Z-coils!" says Alana. "I have worn them to dressy occasions, and hiking in Costa Rica! They make the sacred ground we walk on, more as nature intended, before the advent of compressed roads, concrete and asphalt.

"When I am on a concrete floor for hours at a time working, I remain comfortable, and relaxed. I have noticed that after work, I still have plenty of energy and am not anxious to get my shoes off and get off my feet! In fact, in my 'shoes off' home, I often leave the Z-Coils on, simply because I am so comfortable.

"We are planning an extended stay in Costa Rica, and my Z-Coils are my shoe choice, so durable and washable. It is also fun to connect with the many folks who want to know about them. I’ve made lots of new friends this way!

"Get your feet, legs, and body happy, with a pair for yourself!" concludes Alana.
So, come on in and try a pair for yourself!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: