Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dan Puts Z-CoiL's To The Test!

Dan Crotty is an adventurous type who first came to us with knee and foot issues back in December 2003. He was going on a hike at Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico and he had to hike 70 miles in 10 days with his scout troop and his son. Dan wasn't sure he could make it. We received a postcard from him at Philmont that simply said "I hiked 70 miles in 10 days and had a great time!" He had to have someone take a picture of him on top of Mt. Baldy!



Well, he was back on the road again, and we received an email from him yesterday.

"Hello. I recently vacationed in Ireland, and I wore my Z-Coil tennis shoes the whole time for sightseeing. Many people noticed the shoes, and I few people asked me about the shoes. We saw tourists from several European countries.

"I have attached a photo of myself wearing the shoes on a hill above the Ailwee Cave in the Burren. The Burren is an area in County Clare that is extremely rocky after centuries of erosion.

"Thanks again, I had a great vacation, and my feet felt fine! The shoes are great!"



I cropped the picture some to be able to include it here and still see Dan! Click here to see the full panoramic shot of the area he was hiking. Pretty amazing territory!

So you can see, stability is not an issue with Z-CoiL's!

Till later,
Caesar...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wouldn't have believed you could hike in them! I will have to try it out