Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Testimonial - Larry Mitchell



Larry Mitchell child proofs homes and has suffered from plantar fasciitis and a torn ACL. In his line of work, he is on his feet a lot plus constantly moving throughout the house. He first came into our store in December of 2004 to see if we could help his issues.

"After a recommendation from a friend who had a bad back and a heel spur, I tried a pair on and thought I had gone to heaven!" says Larry. "My painful heel was gone and as I continued to wear the shoes, my back and knee felt significantly less painful.

"I'm on my feet almost all day and I bought a third pair today to umpire fast-pitch softball games pain-free.

"The staff at EZ Shoes was patient and adjusted the heel and arch so I felt comfortable as soon as I left the store. I not only feel better - I actually smile more now as well!" concludes Larry.

Good for the body, good for the soul... if you are in pain, your whole demeanor is affected, and in Larry's case, a little pain relief went a long way!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: