Sunday, September 04, 2005

Testimonial - Shawn and Shawnee Grossman



Shawnee and Shawn are recently opened up a pizza restaurant and after the first week, realized that they were not going to survive on their feet all day without some help!

"My husband and I opened our restaurant in January, 2005," says Shawnee. "We would end each day in tears from the pain shooting through our legs after being on our feet 12+ hours each day.

"That has ended! We can pull a double shift wearing our Z-CoiL's and still have the energy to go out dancing. My lower back pain is gone and my husband's posture has straightened.

"We are purchasing our second pair this month because we wanted a pair to wear outside of the restaurant.

"When I think back to the pain we used to endure, I can't be happier that I discovered Z-CoiL's. We got our lives back with our first pair!" Shawnee concludes.

So, you can see, they really make a difference when you are on your feet for those long shifts.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: