Sunday, September 04, 2005

Testimonial - Charlotte Hamilton



Pictured above is Charlotte Hamilton and Andrea Connell. Charlotte is a nurse who suffers from degenerative disc disease of the lower back. When she first came into our store, she was in pain and had to find some way to remedy it if she was to keep working.

"I have back pain and heel pain when I am on my feet all day," says Charlotte. "I work 10 hour 4 days a week and the hospital floors are cement. I thought I would have to give up my occupation because of my back pain and heel pain.

"Z-CoiL Shoes have given me a new lease on life! I work 10 hour days without 'pain' and I smile a lot because of my Z-CoiL shoes! I tell everyone about them and now 3 other nurses in my department wear them and one doctor.

"Thank you for giving me a new lease on life! P.S. I did 2 marathons in my Z-CoiL's and smiled all the way!" concludes Charlotte.

Charlotte was in the store purchasing a new pair of Anniversary Z-COiL's and she also brought her friend Andrea, so she could also purchase a pair. They will be heading to Africa next year and wanted to be prepared!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: