Monday, October 03, 2005

Now Hiring!!



I knew it was too good to be true... a trusted employee, well-trained and great with people working for over 2 years. Alex recently finished his bachelor degree and has decided to move on to bigger and better things! I wish him well in his new endeavors.

So, I now have an opening for a bright, enthusiastic, energetic person who has great people skills to join me in my journey to provide pain relief to all those in need! You must be patient, have a desire to improve the lives of others, and be a quick learner. As those of you who own Z-CoiL's know, it takes some work to fit a pair properly. Training will be provided in order for you to learn the art of fitting Z-CoiL's. I will provide a pair of Z-CoiL's also to the committed individual.

So, if you are local to San Jose and interested, email me at caesar@ez-shoes.com or call me at (408) 558-9596. We are just at the beginning of Z-CoiL growth and you have a chance to get in on the ground floor!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: