Friday, October 21, 2005

Testimonial - Berna Nolte



Berna is a receptionist in a dental office who first came into our store in April of 2004 after being referred by her employer that is also a Z-CoiL customer. She was suffering from pain in her lower back, knees and hips. Her employer had absolutely raved about them, so she decided to give them a try.

"I originally purchased the Z-CoiL Clog to wear to work because of the pain in my back," says Berna. "The results were fantastic! Even my chiropractor doctor says that my posture and alignment were greatly improved just after 3 weeks of wear.

"For the summer, I purchased a pair of sandals and today I purchased my third pair for everyday wear. Anyone wanting comfortable shoes in their life should purchase a pair. And the staff is the most helpful and courteous you could ask for and that includes after the final sale!"

Another satisfied Z-CoiL footwear owner!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: