Monday, October 03, 2005

Testimonial - Dottie Murfee



Dottie is a traveling nurse who has been into our store on many occasions. Although she has not purchased from us, she owns 3 pair that she bought in her hometown. Dottie suffers from knee issues related to what she calls "gross obesity" and has been wearing Z-CoiL footwear for 4 years.

"My knees [used to] hurt all of the time," says Dottie. "Stairs were impossible! I had also been through over a year of treatments with my right ankle due to a spur.

"My doctor recommended a gastric bypass and bilateral total knee replacements in that order. A female radiologist came to take a portable x-ray of a patient and I noticed her strange shoes with coils. She told me her story of woe and how her shoes had stopped her back pain.

"I bought my first pair of Z-CoiL's in Florida. My knees no longer hurt at all, even when wearing regular shoes! I have no spurs, and I now do 20 mile hikes without pain," concludes Dottie.

Dottie has referred many people from the local area into our store and she told me that she has now accepted a full-time position at a local hospital and has moved into the area! Congratulations and best of luck goes to Dottie on her new job.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: