Friday, October 14, 2005

Testimonial - Charlotte Fernandes



Charlotte wandered into our store in November of 2004 with back and knee pain. She had great difficulty standing and walking for long period of times without suffering excruciating pain.

"After purchasing my Z-CoiL's, I went straight to a soccer game and stood for one hour and twenty minutes," says Charlotte. "Usually, I would end up very stiff and sore after standing that long.

"With Z-CoiL's, I felt no stiffness! I am also able to walk for long periods of time with no pain or discomfort," concludes Charlotte.

Charlotte came in today to purchase a pair of dress boots, which have been discontinued. So instead, she was fitted into a pair of the brown High Desert Hikers which she absolutely loved! That makes her 4th pair of Z-CoiL Footwear.

Charlotte was a bit shy and would only let me take a picture of her feet!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: