Friday, January 06, 2006

Testimonial - Steve Homen



Steve Homen and his wife, Brittany, are both emergency room RN's, working long and furious hours. Steve also holds a second job as an operating room RN at a second hospital. He had been suffering from bad knees when he first came into our store in August 2004 and purchased a pair of black Taos Clogs.

"My first purchase was August 2004 for work," says Steve. "I work in an ER and an OR and am on my feet 8-16 hours a day.

"Z-COiL's help with my back and keep pressure off of my knees. They are the best shoes I have ever had for standing on my feet all day!" concludes Steve.

He wanted a second pair for himself and chose the new SkyWalker soft upper. Brittany decided to take the plunge and also purchased a pair of SkyWalker's for use in her job.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: