Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Testimonial - John Vanek



John first came into our store November of 2004 complaining of foot and heel pain. He works as an Auto Service Manager and is constantly on his feet and on the go! He purchased a pair of CloudWalkers with enclosed heels.

"My brother Brian strongly suggested that I try Z-CoiL Footwear after bouting with extreme foot pain," says John. "This pain is probably related to plantar fasciitis, middle age and walking on cement floors all day. My feet were swelling and in bad shape.

"I literally limped in from the parking lot! I felt immediate comfort once I put on Z-CoiL's. My feet have healed and I would wear no other shoe at this time. I have decided to buy the High Desert Hikers so I can get back to hiking and backpacking. These shoes are very expensive, but worth the price!

"This is the best shoe buying experience. Caesar spends unlimited time making sure these shoes fit great. I am very pleased!" concludes John.

John was back in the store to have a new set of heels put on his CloudWalkers and to purchase the Gray High Desert Hikers. He has taken many hikes in his CloudWalkers, but wants to save them for work.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: