Monday, January 23, 2006

Testimonial - Alfonso Castaneda



Al first purchased his Z-CoiL Footwear in July, 2005. He is the owner of the best Mexican restaurant in a small town south of here, San Juan Batista. Al was suffering from heel spurs which was impacting his ability to run his business.

"I was limping a lot plus I always had a lot of pain," says Al. "Now, I am so happy to say that I have no more pain and no more limping!

"The best thing is that now when I put on my regular shoes or tennis shoes, I don't have pain or limping. I tell everyone I can about these great shoes. I am the type of person that when something is good, I want the world to know!" concludes Al.

Al stopped by the store to see the new styles and pick up more cards. If you are in San Juan Batista, stop in at Dona Esther's Mexican Restaurant and have a great meal! You won't regret it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOÑA ESTHER RESTAURANT (831) 623-2518 25 Franklin Street

Mon-Fri: 11 am - 10 pm, Sat: 9 am-10 pm, Sun: 9 am-9 pm
All You Can Eat Buffet Sundays 9 am-1 pm

Authentic Mexican food, full service cocktail lounge, patio dining, live entertainment on weekends, banquet room available
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: