Thursday, January 19, 2006

Testimonial - Bernadette Solis



Pictured above is Bernadette Solis and her little one. Bernadette first came into our store in May of 2004 suffering from pain caused by plantar fasciitis and scoliosis.

"I have been battling with plantar fasciitis for two years +," says Bernadette. "I have undergone steroid injections but they only helped me temporarily.

"My doctor had suggested that I have surgery to correct my bone again. I was in a lot of pain until I was introduced to Z-CoiL. I don't need to have surgery and I am totally pain free!" concludes Bernadette.

Bernadette was in getting a second pair of Z-CoiL's when we went through the referral list. After deciphering some of the referrals, like Bernadette the charge nurse, or Bernadette the ER nurse, we determined that she indeed qualified for a FREE PAIR!

Congratulations to Bernadette! Enjoy!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: