Saturday, May 21, 2005

To the Dealers Conference!



I will be Missing In Action for the next week as I attend the Z-CoiL Dealers Conference in Albuquerque. It's a really special time for me due to a several reasons.

First of all, I get an opportunity to met with all of the great minds in the Z-CoiL World, including the other distributors, the Z-CoiL staff, and the inventor, Al Gallegos!

Secondly, I get an opportunity to learn how to better meet the needs of our customers, including fitting techniques for the hard to fit cases.

And lastly, I get to meet with all of my friends in Albuquerque! I used to live in Albuquerque and teach at the University of New Mexico. I still have a lot of great friends in that part of the country, and we spend time reliving the experiences of our past lives...

So, please excuse the absence, but I will be back in a week with more!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: