Thursday, May 19, 2005

Much Better Day!



So, I talked about my frustration the other day... now to let you in on what happened today... I had one person come into the store who had been suffering from pain in his thighs. After about 5 minutes of walking around in the store, he told us that his pain had totally disappeared! He was incredibly happy!

I also had a woman in the store that had been suffering from a pain in her foot where she had surgery. She also told me how much easier it was for her to walk and that the area where she had surgery did not bother her hardly at all in the Z-CoiL's!

There are good days and bad days in this business... thank goodness the good days, which are the ones where we have success in changing a person's life, outnumber the bad ones significantly!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: