Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Testimonial - Mary Ellen



Mary Ellen was "drug" into our store by her husband back in November of 2003 since she was experiencing lower back problems, knee issues and hip pain. She looked at the shoes and said "No way am I trying those on!" Well things changed...

"Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!" says Mary Ellen. "My husband saw them on a friend and took me to the store to try on a pair. My back had been hurting in the lower back area. Three times around the store and my pain was gone! I have referred numerous folks to the store and eight folks have purchased a total of 13 pairs! One of those pairs just walked the Great Wall of China and they saved the owner's feet and back."

Mary Ellen visits the store regularly to pick up more cards and brochures. So, if you see Mary Ellen bouncing around, feel free to stop her and ask her about her Z-CoiL's! She loves to talk about them.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: