Monday, May 09, 2005

Testimonial -Jessica T.



Occasionally, there is a customer who makes a lasting impression, and Jessica T. is one such person. Jessica came into our store about a year ago and she was really suffering from severe ankle pain. She had a brace on her ankle to help keep the swelling down and allow her to walk. We fitted her with a pair of Taos Clogs, and the transformation was amazing! She asked to use the restroom, and after 15 minutes, she was still not back in the showroom. I went back to check and make sure she was OK, when she came out, wiping her tears away. The pain relief that she had experienced was so remarkable, she cried…

“I saw a woman wearing these at the 2004 Women’s March in Washington D.C. (1,000,000 women!)” says Jessica. “I had brought a bike in order to attend, since I could not walk it otherwise. So, I stopped the whole march (just kidding) and asked the woman where she got them. I came back to the Bay Area and spent 3 hours here at the San Jose Store.

“I bought Taos Black and was able to walk instantly!! I am only 34, so this really helped me keep up with my peers and added joy to my life! I now own 3 pairs (Taos Clogs, Rust Desert hikers and Sandals) and am greatly relieved. It is like a cloud has been lifted. I work in the music industry, running around NYC, LA and other places with rock stars. I get lots of compliments in that area and in the art community as well. The fashion consensus is THUMBS UP!”

Jessica brought her mother, Heidi, into the store on Mothers Day, since her mother also has suffered from two broken ankles. She helped her pick out a pair of white Freedom 2000 to ease her pain.

Till later,
Caesar…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is my cousin and auntie. I didn't know they found shoes that could help them and thats an amazing thing. I know the pain the two of them went through with their ankles and I'm so glad they found relief.