Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Testimonial - Kathleen and Joan McIntyre



Pictured above is Joan and Kathleen McIntyre, sporting their Z-CoiL Footwear. Kathleen McIntyre is a social worker that spends many hours a day on her feet in her job and on the way to work. Her knees were bothering her when she would walk, so she came into the store in September of 2004 to purchase her first pair of Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear.

"I walk 5 miles a day going to and from work," says Joan. "A friend recommended Z-CoiL's and I was sold as soon as I tried them on! I bought a pair of CloudWalkers and a pair of SideWinder Sandals. I wear them all the time.

"When my mother, Joan, started complaining about her hip, I lent her my sandals and within half of an hour, she was ready to get a pair of her own! I went with her and she bought two pairs, and I got a new pair too. We love our Z-CoiL's! Caesar and his staff at EZ Shoes are the greatest!"

Now, Kathleen doesn't have to share her Z-CoiL's and her mother Joan is on the way to a pain free day.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: