Friday, March 11, 2005

Testimonial - Diane Noren



Diane came into our store in November of 2004. She has very bad arthritis plus Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Restless Legs Syndrome is an overwhelming urge to move the legs usually caused by uncomfortable or unpleasant sensations in the legs. It can flair up in the evenings and cause loss of sleep and fatigue. She uses a cane and was walking very slow when she came into the store in November.

"My feet are always painful to touch because of the Restless Legs Syndrome," says Diane. "Even having something touch the top of my foot was very painful. I have worn Birkenstock Sandals for years."

"I bought a pair of Zueco Clogs and they are now the only shoes I wear! I wore a pair of Birkenstocks one evening and couldn't wait till I got home to put my Z-CoiL's back on! I'm Buying SideWinder Sandals and Mary Janes (Taos Clog Straps) today."

Diane's gait is now much quicker than before and she is in a lot less pain that she was just 4 months ago. She had a big smile on her face, which was great to see! Yet another firm believer in Z-CoiL's.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: