Monday, March 14, 2005

Testimonial - Earl and Kathi Levin



Earl an Kathi Levin were one of our first customers, buying their first pair of Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear in October of 2003. Earl had been suffering from lower back problems and Kathi had hammertoe and neuromas. Both are retired and living in a golf and country club area in San Jose.

"I have had Z-CoiL shoes for 18 months," says Earl, "and have worn them every day. I have lower back problems so I couldn't stand in one spot for very long. This is an issue since I also ring English Hand Bells where I have to stand and reach out over tables for extended periods of time.

"Without Z-CoiL's, I could not possibly do that any longer. I can't begin to say how wonderful these shoes have been. I walk every day and always wear my Z-CoiL's!"

Kathi just had foot surgery to correct a few issues with her foot. She has been hobbling around in a walking cast. "Since I have had this cast and have not been able to wear my Z-CoiL's, my hip is starting to bother me," says Kathi. "A couple more weeks and I will be able to wear them again!"

While they were in the store, Earl had his heels replaced and purchased a pair of Freedom 2000's for the summer. Kathi also picked up a pair of sandals anticipating the warm weather and her ability to get out and about again!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: