Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Testimonial - Betsy Waite



Pictured above in her new CloudWalkers is Betsy Waite from Texas. Betsy used to live in the San Jose area where she first came to our store. She and her husband are square dancers, and Betsy bought her first pair of Z-CoiL's at a square dance convention.

"Dancing on cement for 3 days and nights always left my legs aching," says Betsy. "I saw these shoes on a square dance caller and one had a booth at the convention. Several square dancers were converted that weekend! I bought a pair of the white CloudWalkers.

"I soon wanted a pair of the clogs and got the black ones. I didn't want to wear anything else, so I got another pair of clogs - white this time. A shoemaker put leather on the soles for dancing.

"I contribute my ability to walk further and dance longer to the 'spring' in my shoes! Thanks, Z-CoiL!"

Betsy is now the owner of 6 pair of Z-CoiL's and won't have anything else on her feet!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: