Monday, March 07, 2005

Testimonial - Debbie and Ken Mogg



Pictured above are Debbie and Ken Mogg, who first started wearing Z-CoiL's in December of 2003. Debbie had been dealing with plantar fasciitis and had undergone foot surgery. She works as a nanny and spends a lot of time on her feet chasing after kids.

"I had just gotten my cast removed from surgery on my foot due to plantar fasciitis," says Debbie. "I purchased a very expensive pair of shoes made for people suffering from plantar fasciitis and after wearing them for 1 week, my feet were killing me!"

"I saw someone with Z-CoiL CloudWalkers on and she told me how much they helped her. I went and bought my first pair the next day and that is all I ever wear! I own 4 pairs and I never have feet problems any more. I bought a pair for each of my parents because they suffer from knee and ankle problems and now that's all they wear too! We're a Z-CoiL Family!"

Ken has had many issues with his knees and works in construction, which again is a very demanding job on the body.

"I wear them every day and they help tremendously," said Ken. "I don't have them on right now because I have worn off the tread in the front and will be getting them resoled."

Between Debbie, Ken and their parents, they own 9 pair. When they were in the store, I checked the referral list, and they have also referred a number of people, so Debbie walked away with another pair... only this time for free for reaching the magic number of 10 referrals who have purchased! Way to go, Debbie!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: