Friday, July 09, 2004

A Real Z-CoiL Family!

We recently received a note from one of our customers who is definitely a die-hard Z-CoiL Fan! As you will see below, she is helping to spread the good news to everyone! After all, when you are out of pain, you can't help but tell the world!
-------------------------------------
Hi,
I now own 3 pair of Z-CoiL shoes and if they made them in a pump, I would own them too. I can not say enough good things about how these shoes make your feet feel. I had surgery on my left foot last October for Plantar Fasciitis and bought a pair shortly after having my cast removed. Of course, before I purchased them, I had spent $75 on a pair of shoes from a prominent store which claimed they were specifically for my particular condition. What a waste of money they were!

Words can not describe how well your feet will feel wearing these shoes. Go try a pair on and see for yourself. Since last October, we have also purchased a pair of work boots for my husband due to his bad knees and back pain. Much to our surprise, they didn't cost any more then a good pair of Red Wings would have. Now he tends to wear his work boots all the time because he found when he wasn't wearing them, he would start to have more knee pain.

Because of our success with zcoil shoes, we purchased a pair of CloudWalkers for my father and clogs for my mother. We are happy to be a Z-CoiL family!

Debbie...
------------------------------------

As you can see, another satisfied member of the Z-CoiL Family!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: