Saturday, July 03, 2004

70 mile hike at Philmont!

We just received a post card from one of our customers, Dan, who has had problems with his knees and feet. He bought a pair of hikers several months ago to prepare for a hike with his Scout Troop at Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico. Here's what he had to say:
===============================
Hello!
I just completed hiking 70 miles in 10 days with a pair of Z-CoiL hiking boots. We climbed Mt. Baldy. Had a great time!

Dan

===============================



Most of you are probably not aware of Mt. Baldy in New Mexico, but it is a gruelling hike up to a 12,440' summit! This can be tough when you also consider the fact that he had over 30 pounds on his back, adding to all of the regular impact of an uphill climb... I've hiked Mt. Baldy before, but I was young and my body was still in good shape, so I can attest that this is a feat that Dan should be very proud of!

Congratulations and I'm glad that EZ Shoes and Z-CoiL could be a part of your success!

Caesar...

No comments: