Tuesday, November 22, 2005

You're Not Alone!



We keep several testimonial books in the store. Two of them are from the cards we send out 4-6 weeks after you own Z-CoiL Footwear. Another book has the more complete testimonials from people that have owned Z-CoiL Footwear for over 6 months. Those are the ones that I publish on this blog.

I had a woman come into the store yesterday who had been in a severe accident when she was 18 and damaged many areas of her body. Many of her toes had been severed and reattached and her feet were in pain. Besides that, due to the injuries, she had arthritis in her knees, feet, ankles and back since she is now in her 70's. She came in and wanted to know if I could possibly help her reduce some of her pain. We talked a long time about what had occurred and what she was experiencing and put to rest some of her fears about the stability of Z-CoiL Footwear and she decided to try some on.

Because of the condition of her feet, she needed a fair number of adjustments, so I gave her our testimonial book to read, which had several people who had similar conditions. After I came back out from doing an adjustment, she made the remark "I guess I'm not alone! It's amazing to see how many people suffer from the same issues. I'm just glad that I'm willing to put sanity before vanity and try something that looks a little different!"

Sanity before vanity... what an interesting concept. Z-CoiL's definitely have a unique look, and if you are willing to put sanity before vanity and try them out, they may be your answer to a pain-free life! You aren't alone in your pain... thousands and thousands of people have chronic pain... and only you can do something about it!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: