Monday, November 14, 2005

Testimonial - Joan Highsmith



Joan first came into our store in March, 2005 suffering from issues in your back and knees. She works as a receptionist for a Podiatry and Orthopedic office at Kaiser and spends a lot of time on her feet.

"I have tried other shoes that have not helped at all," says Joan. "Within one week of buying my Z-CoiL shoes, I was no longer taking any pain medication for my back. Within two weeks, my knee pain was gone!

"I am now the proud owner of three pairs of Z-CoiL's. I am on my feet 8 hours a day and I can't imagine wearing any other shoes! I wear them everywhere now, not just at work.

"I am the grandmother of 8 and have had the back problem for over 20 years It is great to be pain-free! Thanks Z-CoiL!" concludes Joan.

Joan is pictured above with 3 of her grandchildren and as you can imagine, chasing after 8 grandkids can also keep you moving. With Z-CoiL Footwear, Joan is up to the task!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: