Saturday, April 30, 2005

Testimonial - Marli King

Marli bought her first pair of Z-CoiL's in March of 2004. She had been suffering from a myriad of problems including weak arches, pronation, and pain in the feet, ankles, knees, hips and back. Many of these issues had been with her since she was 10 years old and she is now 37.

"I have very wide feet with a high, overly flexible arch," says Marli. "Since women's shoes don't come wide enough, I had destroyed my feet wearing shoes that were too narrow and/or too long. I had been wearing orthotics and seeing a chiropractor since age 11. All of my shoes were expensive orthopedic type shoes.

"Since getting my Z-CoiL's, I no longer wear any of my other shoes! I also no longer wear my orthotics. My chiropractor adjustments last longer and my chiropractor says my balance has never looked so good! I have never been this pain free. I would highly recommend these shoes, not just to anyone with foot, leg or back problems, but to anyone who stands, walks or runs!"

Marli owns three pairs and won't go out of the house without them!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: