Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm back!

What a great vacation! I took six kids for a week of skiing at Lake Tahoe... three of my own and three friends. Luckily, they each had a friend and the place we stayed had a variety of activities to keep them occupied.

More importantly, I handed out at least 25-30 brochures and cards! You would think that no one ever saw a shoe with a coil in it! Some people at the ski areas thought they were a new type of ski boot. One of the nice side effects of wearing Z-CoiL's is that you meet all sorts of new and interesting people, who open up to you immediately, telling you about the issues they are dealing with. When it comes to pain, people relate to each other very quickly because you have common ground immediately, which makes being in a different place more enjoyable!

I am fairly caught up now, so hopefully, I will be more religious about posting to my blog.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: