Friday, April 08, 2005

Testimonial -Lisa Wells



Lisa's first pair of Z-CoiL's came from her father as a Christmas present! I remember when her dad came in and made the purchase. He tried a pair on, fell in love with them, then bought pairs for all of his kids and their significant others. Good day for me at the store! Since that time, Lisa has purchased multiple pairs to add to her wardrobe. Her sister's engagement party was coming up, so she paid us a visit.

"My Dad bought me my first pair of Z-CoiL's for Christmas awhile back and gave my husband a gift certificate for a pair," says Lisa. "We came by the store and I ended up buying myself a second pair then! During my pregnancy, I got really big, my feet hurt a lot so the only shoes I would wear were my Z-CoiL's.

"Summer came and I bought the sandals. I don't think I've worn 'normal' shoes for about 1.5 years. These are just too comfortable! Now I am buying the Taos Clog Straps so I can wear them with a skirt, too. This will be my 5th pair"

The Wells family is truly a Z-CoiL family, with many, many members wearing Z-CoiL's and most of them with multiple pairs.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: