Sunday, April 24, 2005

Testimonial - Marilyn Carstens

Marilyn first came into our store in July, 2004. Marilyn is a music teacher who has suffered from pain most of her life due to a spinal issue.

"Born with a severe curvature of the spine, I have had back and joint pain all of my life," Says Marilyn. "I decided to try Z-CoiL shoes last July when we were going on a retreat. This meant camping in the Mendicino Redwood Forest, climbing steep hills and walking over rugged terrain to go for meals and classes. I few days before we were to leave, I had thrown my back out by grabbing a suitcase from the back of the car, trying to avoid my sister missing her plane back to New Mexico after a visit with us.

"A friend of mine, who is a hair dresser, and has done my hair for about forty-five years, was wearing Z-CoiL's because she stands on tile floors all day. She recommended them to me because I teach everyday on a tile floor. I didn't say this to her, but I thought, 'Those shoes look really weird. I certainly would not want to wear them!'

"However, when I pictured myself lying on a floor mattress in a tent for ten days and my husband having to bring food to me etc. etc., I decide to go over to EZ Shoes at 2077 Camden Avenue. I bought a pair of CloudWalker Z-CoiL shoes after trying them on, having them carefully fitted to my needs and listening to several testimonials from people who were coming into the store to get a second pair. I went on the retreat in pain, walked up and down the hilly and rough terrain. Attended all of the classes and came home with no pain!

"I have been going to a chiropractor or osteopath for much of my life and since July 2004, wearing only Z-CoiL shoes, I have not needed to go to the chiropractor. Somehow, wearing these shoes forced me to stand with the bones in my spine stacked up the way they were meant to be aligned and my pain was gone.

"I have lived 75 years with pain - and now I have hardly any. As you can imagine, I am extremely grateful to have found these shoes!"

Marilyn's husband, Patrick, is also a Z-CoiL Believer and has a couple of pair for himself. After seeing the changes in Marilyn, he couldn't resist!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: