Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Z-CoiL's during Recovery!



As I had reported, I broke three ribs in my motorcycle accident. My feet were both bruised and swollen I could not fit my Freedom 2000's on. My SideWinder Sandals were at the store since I don't ride my motorcycle in them, and all I could fit on my feet the next day were a pair of old non-Z-CoiL sandals. With every step, I could feel the impact echo through my rib cage causing much pain. My wife generously volunteered to take me to the store to get my SideWinders and what a difference they made! Getting rid of the pounding helped tremendously to reduce the pain... not eliminate by any means, but reduce!

I had a woman come into the store a few weeks ago. She had injured one of her ankles and was in an orthopedic boot. Unfortunately, the boot was a half inch higher than her regular shoes, and with the injury, she was coming down much harder on her good leg. Due to the difference in the leg lengths, her hip and back started hurting. She purchased a pair od Z-CoiL's and we adjusted the one for the good ankle. This put her in balance since we are a bit higher than a regular shoe, and the reduction in the impact eased her pain in both the hip and the back! She has since gotten out of the boot and has purchased 3 more pair of Z-CoiL's, which has also helped with the recovery of her injured ankle.

This is not to say that it is the best thing for every type of injury during the recovery phase, but we have been successful with many people in easing the pain as they get through different types of trauma to their body. So, when you have an injury, come and see us!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: