Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm Back...



So, it has been three weeks since I have posted in my blog... and the last post said I would do better at posting every week! I do have a pretty legitimate excuse... I was in a motorcycle accident where my bike slipped out from under me at 50MPH on a curve where a natural spring had developed over the highway. I went down but survived! A few broken ribs, a broken finger, stitches, cuts and scrapes everywhere, but I survived! I was very lucky in that I didn't roll, but slid with the bike and an EMT was two cars behind me who took control of the situation and got the cars stopped and came to my aid. God was on my side that day!

So, my apologies for the lack of posts, but I had to take a bit of time off for healing but I'm back and raring to go!

Till later,

Caesar...

No comments: