Thursday, February 02, 2006

Testimonial - JoAnn and Gregory Batcheller



JoAnn and Gregory live in Southern California and purchased their Z-CoiL's in Grand Junction Colorado in 2002. JoAnn had suffered from a bad lower back, neck issues and migraine headaches. Gregory had similar problems with his back and also his shoulder.

"I saw Z-CoiL's demonstrated at the Christmas Fair," says JoAnn. "The demonstrator let us try on a pair and walk around inside the fair to try them out.

"I was hooked on the shoes immediately! My headaches went away, my back felt immediately better and I have been wearing them religiously since then. I recommend my Z-CoiL's to everybody," concludes JoAnn.

Gregory had similar results from his footwear.

"My Wife and I saw the Z-CoiL's at a Christmas Fair and we each tried a pair on," says Gregory. "We immediately realized that these were the shoes for us...

"Our backs, shoulders and bodies felt better almost immediately. We each bought a pair on the spot! Since then, our family and friends have all bought a pair of the Z-CoiL's," concludes Gregory.

JoAnn's mother and father live in this area, and they recently purchased a pair for each of them. She was sharing that her mother was barefoot a couple of weeks ago and tripped over a treadmill and fell, seriously injuring herself. She had been in bed not able to walk. JoAnn came into town and told her to put her Z-CoiL's on and they were going out to eat. Sure enough, with her Z-CoiL Footwear, she was able to stand and walk to the car and into the restaurant, where she couldn't without them!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: