Monday, February 27, 2006

Testimonial - Deborah Renner



Deborah first came to our store in may, 2004 complaining of foot and ankle pain. She is a Retail Supervisor at a large department store, and is on her feet all day, every day, ensuring the operations are running smoothly.

"I constantly had foot and ankle pain due to being on my feet all day," says Deborah. "Since purchasing Z-CoiL Shoes, I no longer have to worry about my feet and ankles. A very good investment for my feet!" concludes Deborah.

Deborah purchased a pair of Brown High Desert Hikers so she had a pair of Z-CoiL's to wear when she was not at work. After 21 months of wear, she also needed to replace the heels on her CloudWalkers... but the shoe itself is still going strong! Not a bad investment!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: