Saturday, December 03, 2005

You Connect!



I had a young woman come into my store the other day who was suffering from severe leg pain due to an injury. She has been going through physical therapy for a couple of years just to get to a point where she could walk. As is normal with any new customer, we sit down and explain the design of Z-CoiL Footwear and talk about how they can help the person. In her case, we talked about the injuries, the struggle she has been through, and what is now missing in her life since she is not able to function in her day to day tasks without pain. She asked why I wore Z-CoiL Footwear and I told her about the injuries that I had endured and the relief that I experienced.

She was pretty hesitant when she first came into the store not knowing what to expect, but the time that we sat down to put a pair of shoes on her feet, she told me "You make me very comfortable talking about my pain. I feel like we really connect!" Needless to say, that helped make my day!

Our goal is to make you comfortable, to understand your situation, and to see what we can do to make your life more enjoyable. Many times, there will be multiple people in the store, all brought together by their pain. Sometimes, there are repeat customers in the group. It almost becomes a pain management support group connecting on level that only they can connect since they have all experienced some sort of life altering pain.

All we can say is "Welcome to the Z-CoiL Experience!" We are not just a shoe shop, we are a pain relief center, working to relieve not only the pain in your body put the pain that is in your heart caused by your issues... And hopefully, make positive changes in your future so you can live life to the fullest!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: