Thursday, December 08, 2005

Testimonial - Marlene Sahr



Pictured above is camera-shy Marlene who first came into our start in early 2005 using a cane and limping very badly. She has severe arthritis in her knees and her right foot and also wears a brace for stability. Marlene volunteers at the local hospital and also is a tour guide at the Alameda Naval Air Station Museum.

"I met a couple visiting Alameda from South Dakota who both had Z-CoiLs and were more than happy to share their satisfaction with their shoes," says Marlene. "What they said turned out to be so true for me too!

"I no longer have a limp and my cane, which was in use for the last 5 years, is no longer in use. I find I can stand for longer periods of time, too. Just putting them on in the morning gives me a 'boost' and I'm ready to go! If I change to other shoes, I have to revert to using the cane. Hence, I stay with my Z-CoiL's!

"People stop and ask about my Z-CoiL's almost every day and I'm happy to pass on the website and information. In fact, I have copied your brochure to pass out!" concludes Marlene.

Marlene was in the store buying two more pairs of Z-CoiL's: a pair of white CloudWalkers and a pair of black SideWinder Sandals. She is now able to handle tours covering all three hangers at the air base and gets along just great! So, if you take a tour there, look for Marlene... of course, I didn't give you much to help recognize her except those snazzy new white CloudWalkers!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: