Saturday, December 03, 2005

Testimonial - Anne Bliss



Anne is retired and in the past has suffered from lower back pain and a neuroma in her foot. She purchased her first pair of Z-CoiL Footwear in 2001 and now owns 3 pair.

"Due to a pain in my lower back, I could not wear tennis shoes or sandals without lower back pain," says Anne. "Once I started using Z-CoiL's, I could take 1-2 hour walks again! It also helped with the neuroma problem in my toes.

"These are the only shoes I can wear and will always have a different style. I have the tennis shoes and the clogs and feel they have really helped my ability to walk and stand for long periods of time," concludes Anne.

Anne was in the store today adding a pair of bone sandals to her collection. She's a bit camera shy and would not let us take her picture!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: