Monday, March 31, 2008

Testimonial - Lori Byrd


We recently sent out a newsletter and I received an unsolicited testimonial from one of our customers. She is a flight attendant at a well known airline who was having difficulty with the long hours they were having to keep. Can you imagine being on an airplane, up and down the aisles for hours dealing with customers... keeping that smiley face on at all times?
"Thank You,Caesar!" said Lori. "Z-coil saved my career! I am a flight attendant. Our adjusted contracts demand more hours in flight.Yeah, my colleagues laugh at my ugly shoes. I walk like Tigger,but at the end of a day above my colleagues' moans you can still hear me laugh feeling no pain! " she concludes.
This isn't the first career that Z-CoiL footwear has saved! In many cases, we have people on their feet all day, whether it be a flight attendant, restaurant personnel, medical professional or retail clerk, our footwear makes it much easier to make it through the day!
Until later,
Caesar...

No comments: