Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's been awhile...


A long, long, while! I actually have gotten several notes from people asking where I have been and why haven't I kept up my blog? Well, the answer is simple... kinda, sorta... I purchased the San Francisco location from Marifran Mazza on May 2, 2007. Marifran is now leading a more relaxed lifestyle and is being missed by her customers, but we will ensure we give the same high quality service that we are known for in her absence. Leading up to the purchase was a lot of research and work to understand what it meant to run two stores 60 miles apart. Since the purchase, we have done a lot of work tying the two stores together to try and ensure we have a balanced inventory which meant a lot of new computer systems... We now have both stores linked, the policies the same, and carry the same styles at both stores!
We also changed the names of both stores to Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear (formerly EZ Shoes and Z-Connection.) This has helped us get some better brand recognition for our great product!
So, I have made this promise before... I will try and get better at posting on a regular basis! There is always so many interesting and life-altering things that happen in our stores that we want to let the world know!
Thanks for being patient and we look forward to a bright future in the Z-CoiL world!

No comments: