Friday, September 15, 2006

Training time!



I've decided to take courses to become a Certified Pedorthist. So, what is a Pedorthist? Pedorthists are trained in the design, fit and function of shoes and orthotics. They practice both the “science and art” of making feet comfortable.

As a Z-CoiL retailer, we are always seeing various medical issues that people arsufferingng from and in order to better understand how we can properly fit our customers, I think it is a wise investment for me to take this training...

So, I will be out of the store from Sept 16 through October 1. This will leave us a bit short staffed, so your patience is appreciated as Andrew provides the best service he can in my absence!

If you send any request into through our website, it will not be responded to until after Oct 1, but feel free to call the store for additional information.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: