Monday, August 14, 2006

Testimonial - Barbara England



Pictured above is Barbara England, who first came to us in February of 2005. Barbara suffers from Lupus related issues and has had to have her ankle joint fused, which impacts her gait. She first bought a pair of Freedom 2000's in blue and white and has never regretted that decision! A year later, she purchased a pair of black Taos Strap's for more dressy occasions.

"I was in Stanford Emergency and noticed the nurses wearing the shoes (Z-CoiL Footwear)," says Barbara. "They said they could do 12 hour shifts with no pain.

"When I was released, my husband took me to get these shoes. These shoes allow me to walk straight for the first time in 5 years. They have also corrected my posture. They are spectacular!" concludes Barbara.

Barbara was in the store with her daughter looking at new styles. Barbara's daughter and son-in-law purchased two more pair of Z-CoiL Footwear for her since she no longer wears any other shoes except Z-CoiL Footwear!

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: