Monday, July 17, 2006

Testimonial - Kathy Phillips


Kathy is a teacher who was suffering from knee issues. She was getting ready to go on the trip of a lifetime in Patagonia Chile! The map above gives you an idea of her route. She knew she was going to have trouble, so she stopped in to get a pair of Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear. Kathy chose a pair of Freedom 2000's in blue and white to take this trek!

"I bought my first pair the day before I left San Jose for a hike around the mountains of Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, Chile in South America," says Kathy. "I was apprehensive about this hike because I have lousy knees and was willing to try anything that would help me finish this hike."The hike was 80 miles and I spread it out over 13 days. The trail was every kind of terrain; flat, steep up, steep down, rocky, boulders, hideous mud slog, straight down the hillside slippery mud, down-climbing rocky areas, wading through the ice cold glacier fed stream...
"My Z-CoiL's worked extremely well on all these kinds of terrain. I credit the shoes with making it possible for me to finish all 80 miles!

"I also have a pair of sandals that work great when teaching," concludes Kathy.

You can see by the pictures that there was some pretty incredible terrain that Kathy covered, and her Z-CoiL's performed great!

Many people in the store are always concerned about having an open coil when they are out hiking. As long as you follow some simple, common sense precautions, you won't have an issue.



Until later,
Caesar...

1 comment:

Selva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.