Saturday, July 08, 2006

Testimonial - Barbara Miller



Barbara is a registered nurse who first came into our store in January, 2005 with low back and knee pain. She tried on a pair of Z-CoiL's and what a difference it made!

"A friend recommended Z-CoiL's to relieve my back pain and they did that and more!" says Barbara. "I work on cement floors walking all day caring for patients and before X-CoiL's, my hips and thighs would sting and be severely painful.

"After one day of Z-CoiL's worn at work, no more pain anywhere! I use these forever and ever through all weather and activities.

"Thank you for helping make my professional and personal life so pain-free and give me a great attitude toward life again!" concludes Barbara.

Barbara came in today to buy a pair of sandals for the heat wave we are having to add to her collection of Taos and Zueco clogs.

No comments: