Monday, March 13, 2006

Testimonial - Michael McMillen



Michael came into our store in January, 2005 with his wife, Qing, to purchase a pair of footwear. Michael has a severely injured back and had great difficulty walking. He is a college professor and must be on his feet constantly.

"I was walking with a cane and couldn't stand for more than 15 minutes," says Michael. "The day I bought my first of two pair, we stopped at the San Jose Import Car Show. I walked and stood for 6 hours with no cane and no pain!

"Since buying the sandals and the CloudWalkers, I haven't worn any other shoes. I have told all of my co-workers about them. I wear the sandals every fair weather day and my CloudWalkers on poor weather days.

"I have a heart condition and have to walk to keep my blood flowing. Before, I couldn't walk more than 1/2 mile. Now I can do several miles with no strain or pain! Before buying Z-CoiL's, my only medical option was back surgery," concludes Michael.

Michael's wife is about to go to work as an X-Ray tech. She is getting her first pair today. She has witnessed what they have done for Michael and wants to experience the same level of comfort as she tackles her new position.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: