Saturday, July 09, 2005

Testimonial - Christine and John Woodard



Pictured above is Christine, John and Angelina Woodard from Lemoore, CA.

Christine bought her first pair of Z-CoiL's from The Shoe Safari in Silverdale Washington in November of 2003. She suffers from fibromyalgia, arthritis and bad knees. FMS (fibromyalgia syndrome) is a widespread musculoskeletal pain and fatigue disorder for which the cause is still unknown. Fibromyalgia means pain in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons – the soft fibrous tissues in the body. Most patients with FMS say that they ache all over. Their muscles may feel like they have been pulled or overworked. Sometimes the muscles twitch and at other times they burn. More women than men are afflicted with FMS, and it shows up in people of all ages.

"I read about Z-CoiL's in the local newspaper," says Christine. "I was in need of another pair of shoes, so I thought I would check them out."

"The Z-CoiL's have helped my knees and other areas of pain," she continues. "It has made it a lot easier for me to walk on cement surfaces. I find them very comfortable and I can use them for everything that I do!"

She liked them so much, she introduced them to her husband, John. He is in the U.S. Navy and had a pinched sciatica nerve in his left back side.

"I bought my Z-CoiL's as a result of my wife telling me how her Z-CoiL's had alleviated her pain," says John. "My pain in my left back side caused me to limp. It was painful to sit down, stand up and get in or out of a vehicle."

"Three months after I bought my Z-CoiL's, I had no pain left in my back side! Since I am still in the Navy, my military doctor authorized me to go ahead and replace my military work boots with Z-CoiL's Z-Duty work boots, which are far more comfortable to wear!" concludes John.

Both of them have two pair and traveled 3 hours to get a new set of coils and some slight adjustments.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: