Saturday, June 25, 2005

Testimonial - Teria Tetz-Hall



Teria first discovered Z-CoiL's in New Mexico when she was visiting a hospital in 2004. She came into our store in June, 2004 to see what could be done for her condition. Teria suffers from a herniated disk in the lower back which has caused peripheral nerve damage (neuropathy)to her feet. She works as a business manager for an organization that obtains grants for the severely handicapped.

"I love these shoes!", says Teria. "With nerve damage in my feet, I feel secure walking. I don't have to look down all of the time because my feet are securely supported. They also help with back pain."

"Besides," she continues, "It is fun to spring around!"

She was in our store this time to buy a second pair of a different style, which are the Taos Strap, which she is sporting in the picture above.

Till later,
Caesar...

No comments: