Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Testimonial - Patricia Kane


I remember Patrica well, since she came into our store at 10 minutes until closing and needed a pair of Z-CoiL footwear. She had driven many miles to get to the store and we proceeded to fit her in a pair of SideWinder Sandals. Patricia works at a local college and has turned many other people at the college on to Z-CoiL Footwear. It turns out they had a lot more benefit than she even expected...


"When I bought them, I only wanted good shoes--what I got was an unexpected bonus of a much needed 5 hours night of sleep that I hadn't had in a while!" says Patricia. "I own an over $5K machine for my sleep disorder. I never imagined that the pain was from my feet and knees and that your Z-Coil would assist me in getting a good night of rest!


"I don't need to see the podiatrist as often, the better news is that I walk erect, something that that physical therapist wanted me to do more of, and I can walk with more ease now," Patricia adds.


"Thank you for your amazing product! They look great and I am not the least embarrassed to wear them-- I am doing all in my power to spread the good news of your remarkably good shoes. Thanks for your newsletter! Good luck in business!" she concludes and signs it "Your Fondest Fan."


As Patricia found out, everything's connected and everything can be related. If your knees are hurting, it might be due to your foot alignment. If your hip is hurting, it might be due to your posture. Z-CoiL Footwear can resolve many different issues due to the unique nature of the shoes. So come on in and give them a try... The only thing you have to lose is your pain!


Till later,

Caesar...

No comments: